1. Join the Guardians!

Join the Guardians today for a private forum, username colors, and more features! Join the Guardians today to unlock all the benefits & to support our community!

2. Welcome to Destiny Overwatch!

Destiny Overwatch is your best destination for Destiny news. Register today to unlock all the benefits of our community!

Already a member? Login Now!

Destiny ps4

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Caltemp, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Caltemp

Caltemp Rank 1

Hey guys if any of you are daily destiny players feel free to add me to hit up some strikes and stuff - ctempz

2. King Pin Fin

King Pin Fin Rank 1

hey I'm on daily what hours are you on at? are you from the uk? add me finny_20

3. Caltemp

Caltemp Rank 1

Yeah I'm from the uk but I'm on late shifts at work this week so I'm on at 3 in the morning lol

4. King Pin Fin

King Pin Fin Rank 1

ah ok well if your shifts change and your on in the evenings I'm happy to team up!

5. Caltemp

Caltemp Rank 1

Yeah man cool, I'm back on normal shifts next week so definitely, give me an add when you're on and I'll accept when I get in from work

6. Joann Smith

Joann Smith Rank 1

I would also like to team up with both of you guys. Being a craziest fan of playing Destiny ever since I received the CD keys from the website of Instant-gaming.com, I would like to become one of your gaming friend members.